2020 Seawind 1190 Sport
Yacht price: $500,000
Seawind built upon the globally successful 1160 light to create this swifter model with maximized performance. The 1190 has the addition of high aspect dagger boards, retractable rudders, carbon fiber throughout, and a wardrobe of performance sails. This sports cruiser is hard to beat!
Retractable Dagger Boards and Removable Rudders
A significant feature is the enhanced upwind handling and shallow draft capability offered through lift-up carbon fiber dagger boards which are completely enclosed inside the housing so they don’t protrude out the top of the deck.
Light Weight, High Tech Construction
Widespread use of carbon fiber in prominent load structural areas increases stiffness. Carbon is used in the layup of the crossbeam and Targa bar to add stiffness and reduce weight. Construction weight reduction of over 1300 lbs. (compared to the 1160). Dynex synthetic lifelines and upgraded sail plan equates to less weight.
Reduced Drag & Shallow Draft
A new transom design with a retractable rudder allows for a very low draft, along with the option to raise the dagger boards, the 1190 can get into shallow waters that very few boats half her size can navigate.
- 1190 Sport
- Edgewater, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Pepper love
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 39 ft - 11.89 meter
- 39 ft - 11.89 meter
- 39 ft - 11.89 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 15,620 lb
- (Individual), 50 (combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 71 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 185 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
Manufacturer Provided Description
PREMIUM EXPERIENCE WITH ENHANCED DESIGN FEATURES
The Seawind 1190 variant of the range appeals to the hundreds of Seawind owners who enjoy racing and fast cruising.
Using racing technologu with Dynex synthetic riging, weight has been taken out of the rig up height.FACTORY OPTIONS
GALLEY BENCHTOP FREEZER
LPG Hot Water System INC Galley Hot Water
3 12V OUTLETS
BATTERY CHARGER / INVERTER: MASTERVOLT 2200W/100AMP 110V
SHORE POWER 3 X DGPO 110V 60HZ INC GALVONIC BLOKER
SOLOR PANEL UPGRADE 2 X 125W to 2 X 200W & MTTP CONTROLER
4 X CAFRAMO BORA FANS
6 X CABIN PRIVACY SCREENS
2 X MIDSHIP PRIVACY SCREENS
3 X INSECT SIDE SCREENS
5 X HATCH SKY – BLACKOUT/INSECT SCREENS
SALOON SHADE CLIP ON SCREENS
NAVAGATION DESK WITH STORAGE COMPARTMENT
TARGA COCKPIT SEATS
FITTED BEDDING, PILLOWS AND BLANKETS
B&G VHF RADIO
B&G NAVAGATION PACKAGE WITH 12’ CHART PLOTTER
9” CHARTER PLOTTER STARBOARD HELM
NAVIONICS CHARTS EAST COAST
TRANSOM SHOWER – HOT & COLD
ELECTRIC TOILET XL QUITE FLUSH
STBD FWD HEAD WITH SHOWER, BASIN, AND MANNUEL TOILET
SAIL HARDWARE OPTIONS
JIB ROLLER FURLLER
MAIN REEFING BLOCKS
MAST HEAD WINDEX
WINCH 45 ELECTRIC UPGRADE
2 X 25HO HIGH THRUST YAMAHAS
ENGINE HOUR & TACHOMETER AT HELM
ANCHOR WINCH MANUAL RECOVERY UPGRADES
ANCHOR WINCH UPGRADE WITH CAPSTANDeck
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
- 4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
- 2 x Mid cabin hatches 470mm x 470mm
- 1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- 1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
- Forward anchor & storage hatches x 5
- Cockpit storage hatches x 2
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 2 x forward cabin hatch vents.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 13 x Rope clutches.
- Sheet winches : 2 x 45ST – 2 speed self tailing, 3 x 40ST – 2 speed self tailing & 1 x 15ST self tailing
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions 3 life-lines with 700mm high synthetic lifelines to meet CE requirements.
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder
- Dinghy davits.
- Furniture and cabin sides in gloss gelcoat finish.
- Cabin top lined with lightweight liner.
- Floors: synthetic timber flooring.
- Cabinet doors in lightweight modern finish.
- New Lightweight carbon fibre saloon table.
- Upholstered settee.
- Cocktail cabinet with carbon fibre finish.
- Forward opening windows with in marine ocean hatch frame. Side windows in 6mm toughened glass.
- Tri-fold saloon doors.
- Removable alloy framed, helm hatches.
- Light weight pvc foam cored timber doors on all private cabins.
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm).
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm).
- Mattresses 150mm ( 6” ) foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- 12volt LED lighting.
- New Polished light weight pvc foam cored timber door.
- Manual toilet. Discharge via holding tank.
- Holding tank built in. Discharge Pump out by shore station or directly overboard 130L.
- Pipes, skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible and to meet survey requirements.
- Vanity basin with pressure water.
- Separate shower stall with wall mounted shower head & mixer tap.
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- Large quantity cupboards / shelves to very high quality.
- Spacious galley with New lightweight Granite coat benchtops.
- Three (3) burner LPG stove, stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Pressure fresh water system.
- Refrigerator: Front opening upright fridge with freezing compartment 130 litres.
- Under bench storage.
- Trash bin.
- LPG solenoid control in galley.
- Twin lightweight Honda 20hp engines. Mounted under each helm seat at each steering station.
- Remote electric key start with electric tilt fitted.
- Dual engine controls at port helm station.
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors.
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (260 amp hrs) : 2 x 130 amp hr heavy duty batteries. One engine cranking battery – 130 amp hr heavy duty battery.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit.
- 4 x 12V Outlets.
- CE approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bows.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom. Double spreader rig.
- Standing Rigging – Forestay 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Cap Shruds Dynex Dux, synthetic rigging.
- Diamonds 1 x 19 Stainless Steel wire.
- Halyards – Main halyard: 12 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
- Jib halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Topping lift: 8 mm rope, Heavy duty shackle.
- Spinnaker Halyard: 8mm Spectra with snap-shackle
- Screecher halyard with new 2:1 purchase system.
- Boom outhaul: 10mm Spectra.
- Slab reefing.
- Fully battened square top black aramid, laminate mainsail. Triple stitched radial construction. Leach adjustable batten end caps. Fibreglass sail battens.
- Black aramid, laminate jib with vertical battens.
- Asymmetric spinnaker in any color of your choice.
- Carbon fibre bowsprit with synthetic bridle wires.
- Mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail, curved headsail traveller track with end stops. With New single line control sheet to cockpit.
- Main sheet run to port and starboard helms.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.