2020 Greenline Fly Hybrid
Yacht price: $995,000
New to the market "Defiant" 2020 Greenline 48' Fly Hybrid. Solar power technology provides for autonomous & green ownership. AC power allows the use of normal home appliances while the solar roof ensures you never run out of power. She is meticulously maintained with very LOW HOURS. Must see!!
- Fly Hybrid
- Coral Gables, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 49 ft 2 in - 14.99 meter
- 49 ft 2 in - 14.99 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 29,101 lb
- Cruise Speed:
- 8.5 kn
- (Individual), 440 (combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 396 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 175 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
- Equipped with Twin Volvo Penta D3 220 (270 Hours)
- Optional Solar Hard Top Option (1800 watts solar charging)
- Spacious Three Stateroom Interior Plan with Master Stateroom Forward and ensuite head and stall shower. Port and Starboard Guest Staterooms with side by side single berths that convert to double. Large guest head with stall shower. Day access door from companionway.
- QUICK M16 Gyro Stabilizer
- Side-Power Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Extended Hydraulic Swim Step - Optional 1100 lb capacity
- Complete Raymarine Navigation System with Doppler Radar and Autopilot. 3 x 12" Displays - 1 FB display and 2 displays at Lower Helm. Both helms have Autopilot Displays and VHF Radios
- Expansive Flying Bridge with Barbecue/Galley Cabinet includes: Sink, Vitrifrigo Stainless Steel Icemaker and Separate Vitrifrigo Stainless Steel Refrigerator with Freezer.
- Large Flybridge Dinette with Teak Table. Dinette Seat Converts to the forward-facing seat when underway. Large Double Sunpad just aft of Flybridge Dinette.
Large Double Sun Pad with adjustable back on Bow with Bimini for Shade.
Galley has Full Size Standing Refrigerator with Separate Freezer
Induction Cook Top and Microwave.
- Electric Fresh Water Heads and Larger 105 Gallon Holding Tank (option)
Optional Teak Decks - Swim Step, Cockpit and Side Decks.
- Large Covered Cockpit Walk Around Covered Side-Decks
- Trim Tabs
- Underwater Lights
- Electric Retractable Cockpit Sun Awning
- Indirect LED interior mood lighting.
- Protective Covers for all Exterior Cushions
- Washer/Dryer in salon lazerette
- Additional Dometic chest freezer in salon lazerette
- Interior Plan: 3 Cabin, 2 luxury baths with 2 separate stall showers. Day Head Door from companionway
- Owners cabin - Island King bed
- Port/Starboard guest cabins – side by side 30” twin beds
- Lowerable dining table with cushion
- Mirror package one 1.6m x 40cm mirror inside of each cabin door Wood+ Upholstery
- Furniture in Golden Teak
- Upholstery in Mexico artificial leather (cream)
- Yacht Grey Exterior Cushions
- Sun mattress with adjustable back rest and Bimini Shade
- Forward looking Flybridge Settee with Retractable Backrest
- Protective cover for sun bathing area
- Cockpit table in teak with cup holders in the middle w/ protective cover Flybridge table in teak with cup holders in the middle w/ protective cover
- Side-Power Sternthruster 6.3 kW with 2 x 100 ah 12v battery
- Searchlight with joystick
- Raymarine 2 x12" touchscreen multifunction display with built-in GPS, WIFI - lower helm station
- Raymarine 1 x12" touchscreen multifunction display with built-in GPS, WIFI on Flybridge
- Raymarine Hydraulic autopilot system, 2 x color control units.
- Upgrade- Axiom Quantum Doppler Radome
- Communication pack - Raymarine Ray260 + Glomex VHF antena
- Raymarine video cameras x 4
- Natural teak decking in cockpit, swim platform, and sidewalks
- LED Smart TV 40" in the salon - mounted and prewired
- LED Smart TV in the owners cabin - mounted and prewired
- Audio - Salon+ Cockpit+ Master cabin
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine entertainment system
- Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers in the cockpit
- Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers in the salon+ master cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.