2019 Sea Chaser 27 HFC
Yacht price: $129,900
2019 27 Sea Chaser HFC center console for sale. Immaculate condition with Twin Yamaha F200’s. Only 160 hours and priced to sell.
Lift kept with numerous upgrades including electric windlass with ALL-CHAIN anchor Rhode, Custom Cover, Magic Tilt Dual Axel Trailer, and more.
- Sea Chaser
- 27 HFC
- Holmes Beach, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- No Name
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 27 ft - 8.23 meter
- 27 ft 3 in - 8.31 meter
- 27 ft 3 in - 8.31 meter
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 5 in - 0.74 meter
- (Individual), 400 (combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 189 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 15 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 5 Gallon(s)
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
Jammed with features, this 2019 Sea Chaser 27 HFC can truly do it all. With all of the off-shore fishing features like dual live-wells, multiple insulated fish boxes, and tackle storage, serious anglers will find this to be a serious Fish catching machine.
For family cruising trips to the sand bar, her forward seating, wet-bar, fold down cockpit seats, and dive-door makes her a very comfortable cruising boat without sacrificing her offshore fishing capabilities.
Serious anglers will love in the 40-gallon livewell in the leaning post, and the additional 30-gallon livewell in the port quarter only adds to the capabilities.
A covered sink and freshwater faucet in the middle of the full transom allows easy clean up after filleting the day’s catch, but can also double as a place to prep snacks.
Twin bench seats fold out from the transom. An insulated 52-gallon fish box under the aft deck lets you ice down plenty of beverages and fresh fish.
A transom door in the starboard quarter leads to a swim platform and foldout boarding ladder. A sturdy inward-opening dive door on the port side eases boarding or sliding a big fish aboard.
The 9’ 6” beam provides great stability while still remaining a road friendly trailer-able package.
An elevated U-shaped pod forms the base for twin bow loungers and offers 100 gallons of stowage space underneath. A removable pedestal table mounts in the middle. The forward console seat folds up to create extra deck space.
Cabinets for stowage behind both of the backrest modules for the bow seating. There’s more stowage in a foldout compartment along the starboard inwale. A starboard-side entry to the step-down center-console interior leads to more than 5 feet of headroom and an electric-flushing fresh water marine toilet.
The helm seats feature flip-up bolsters and fold-down armrests, and there’s a fold-down footrest on the seating module, plus an angled footrest at the base of the console.
The helm panel boasts room to flush-mount a pair of 15-inch displays. (12’ Garmin included)
Here are a list of recent upgrades:
- 100 ft of anchor chain
- Battery Charger system
- Mooring cover with engine covers
- Bimini cover
- Center console cover
- Magic Tilt Trailer included
- Upgraded to Yamaha F200 engines
- 100% Fiberglass/Composite Construction (No Wood to Rot)
- Molded Fiberglass Deck Liner
- High Density Fiber Core Foam Transom
- Fiberglass Grid System
- Quick Lift High Performance Step Hull
- Rigid Rub Rail with Stainless Insert
- (6) Stainless Fold Down Cleats
- Premium Gelcoat
- Port & Starboard Coaming Pads/ Under gunnel Rod Storage
- (16) Flush Mounted Stainless Rod Holders
- Blue/White Courtesy LED Lighting Package
- Diamond Pleated Upholstery
- In Floor Bow Fish Box/ approx. 208 quart w/ Macerator Pump
- Stainless Bow Eye
- (2) Stainless Stern Eyes
- Rub Rail Mounted LED Bow Navigation Lights
- Portside Entry Door
- Bright Kromex Sea Chaser Logos
- Bright Kromex Model Numbers
- Cockpit Gravity Fed Overboard Drain
- High Speed Pickup
- Binnacle Control Shifter
- Teleflex Shifter Control Cable
- Stainless Power Grip Steering Wheel / Tilt Helm
- Digital Gauge, Switch Panel with 12V power
- Flush Mount LED Lighted Compass
- Power Assist Hydraulic Steering
- Wiring Harness
- 12" Garmin w/Sonar Transducer, Digital Switching
- Molded French Vanilla Fiberglass T-Top w/ Matching Color Accent
- AM/FM BT Radio w/ 8 spkrs/USB/AUX Plugs
- Bi-Fold Side Entry Door
- Footrest/ Glove Box/ Utility Pocket
- Electric Flushable Head
- (2) Stainless Cup Holders
- Marine Horn with Stainless Cover
- Leaning post w/ approx. 40 gal. Well & Max Air / tackle trays
- Adjustable Helm Seating
- Fold Up Passenger Seat
- Fire Extinguisher
- Anchor Locker w/ Windlass Anchor System
- Stainless Anchor Chock w/roller
- Stainless Low-Profile Bow Rail
- Diamond Pleated Upholstery
- U-Shaped Bow Seating
- Removable Bow Cushions
- Port & Starboard Bow Cabinets w/storage
- 400 Quart Insulated Storage Compartment
- Removable Bow Table
- (2) 1100 GPH Bilge Pumps
- (2) 800 GPH Aerator Pumps
- Fuel/Water Separator
- Approx. 30 Gallon Rear Bait Well with LED Light & Max Air
- (2) Fold up Bench Seats
- Rear Battery and Bilge Access w/Electric Lifting Lid
- Rear Storage with LED Light
- Rear Starboard Side Cabinet with Tacke Storage/Knife Holders
- Splash Well Bilge Access with LED Light
- Stainless Telescopic Boarding Ladder
- Stainless Electric Trim Tabs
- Blue LED Underwater Lights
- Raw Water Washdown System w/Retractable Hose Reel
- Fresh Water Washdown/ Pull up Shower Wand
- Fresh Water Sink
- Battery Switch Panel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.