2019 Nitro Z19
Yacht price: $34,900
This 2019 Nitro Z19 Pro comes with a 2019 Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke with 72 hours on it and a 2019 Trailstar Tandem Axle Trailer with Custom Wheels.
Loaded with a ton of options, this boat is perfect for the avid fishermen looking to take their time out on the water seriously. The NITRO® Z19 is fast enough for the most demanding tournament angler and nimble enough to get into places where bigger, heavier boats can’t. This is thanks in part to our exclusive NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull, which improves holeshot, acceleration and overall performance. The Z-Core™ seating system with Force Flex suspension provides industry-leading comfort, and it’s rigged with a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder and a custom, factory-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion and chip protection.
- Annapolis, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 19 ft 4 in - 5.89 meter
- 19 ft 4 in - 5.89 meter
- 19 ft 4 in - 5.89 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 1,850 lb
- (Individual), 200 (combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 50 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Gallon(s) - tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Berths:
2019 Nitro Z19 Price Includes 200 L Pro XS FourStroke
Price: 34,900 USD
Your Price: 34,900 USD
- Bow Tool/Cup Holder
- Hydraulic Jack Plate
- Magnetic Lure Holder
- Removable Port Console
- Snap In Sandwich Tray
- Retractable Trailer Tie Downs
- Interior LED Lighting
- Anti-Fatigue Mat
- Jump Seat and 1 Bike Seat with Power Pedestal
- Ulterra 112/60" Trolling Motor with I-Pilot Link
- Garmin Echmap ultra in the Console -Humminbird Solix 12 Bow Ram Mount with MDI Transducer
- Auto Bilge
- Double Trim Lever
- Hot Foot
- Port Drawer
- X Grip Phone Holder
- Port Rod Organizer
- Driver Side Cleat
- Bow Fan with Vents
-Genesis 4 Bank Battery Charger
- Black Keel Guard
- 2 Blade Shallow Water Anchors
- Dual Console Boat Cover
- Elite Color Scheme
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 6 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo flush-mounted fishfinder
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Waterproof, capacitive touch digital keypad
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® 31M-AGM cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 8-amp battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Designated net storage behind seating
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable compression latches
- 2 aft 19-gal. (72 L) insulated Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 8" (20.3 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 15" (38.1 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- Surge disc brakes
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. (31.8 kg) thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Length:19' 4"
- Length: 19' 4"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 50 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 500 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1375 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1850 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3249 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 7"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 25' 0"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
National, its agents and brokers, offer the details and descriptions of the vessels in good faith but do not guarantee, warrant, or represent the accuracy of the information or guarantee, warrant, or represent the description or condition of the vessels. A buyer should verify the description and condition of any vessel through an inspection by a qualified surveyor and/or mechanic. The vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. National makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties as to title and the ability to document or register the vessel. National is acting as a broker only and all issues as to title, documentation and registration are between the buyer and seller.
2019 Z19 Bass Boat Video