2019 Lagoon 450 F
Yacht price: $685,000
OWNER'S VERSION - A MUST SEE!!!
Beautiful, nicely-equipped, low-hours, meticulously maintained Lagoon 450F.
This vessel is currently located in St Augustine, Florida and ready to sail away.
She has upgraded engines (57hp), 3 refrigerators, AC, electric heads, hard top bimini on flybridge, electric winch for davits, Onan 13.5kw generator, inverter, Ran Man water maker and much more.
Two new AC's as of June 2023 (owner cabin 16,000 BTUs) (forward port cabin 10,000 BTUs)
New starboard saildrive - Yanmar 60.5 - 1 year
New 3 bladed fixed props - 1 year
The vessel is currently on the hard for a new bottom and saildrive service.
- 450 F
- Saint Augustine, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Second Star
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 45 ft 1 in - 13.74 meter
- 45 ft 10 in - 13.97 meter
- 45 ft 10 in - 13.97 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 3 in - 1.3 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 75.67 ft
- Dry Weight:
- 37,265 lb
- Drive Type:
- (Individual), 102 (combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 137 Gallon(s) - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 45 Gallon(s) - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
Additional Factory Items
- Essential Package
- Windlass remote control at flybridge with chain counter
- Upgraded engines to 57hp
- Storage furniture in lieu of sofa in owner's cabin
- Quiet flush toilets (3)
- Berth in Port bow compartment
- Convertible settee
- Fans in salon and cabins
- USB sockets in cabins
- Electric winch for davits
- Rain Man Water Maker
- Delta Primary Anchor with chain rode
- Fortress Secondary Anchor with chain rode
- Magma Propane BBQ grill
450: SEEING BIGGER
Replacing a catamaran that has come to be seen as a benchmark is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the 450.
The 450 is now available in 2 versions: FlyBridge or SporTop.
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
- a steering station on the fly bridge with safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area
- a spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- a second cockpit, making best use of the forward area
- particularly safe and effective transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender
Interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls truly luxurious owner's cabins
Comfortable guest cabins with a side access to the double bed
"U"-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea, equipped with large hot plates, broad work space and plenty of storage optimization of the access between the cockpit and the galley engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.