2018 Lagoon 450 F
Yacht price: $569,000
- This beautiful 450 F catamaran has been meticulously maintained, is very well equipped and is ready for her new owners to enjoy her anywhere.
- Lowest priced 450 F in the U.S., come see her now.
- U.S. Duty paid.
- Full detail with compound and wax just completed April 2023.
- Brand New to Market! Available Immediately!
- Safe and easy for a couple to handle but large enough for entertaining in style and comfort.
- A very large cockpit, great visibility from the flybridge with all lines and controls at arm’s reach, forward cockpit to catch the best views and breeze.
- 4 bright spacious cabins all with ensuite heads and separate showers, 6’6” of headroom.
- Spacious C-galley and 360 views in the saloon, sliding doors with flush floors and decks, etc.
- Bulkheads inspected.
- Custom Hardtop vs. standard bimini: provides much more shade and does not need to be replaced like a canvas bimini will.
- U.S. wired 110V electric.
- 450 F
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Dream Chaser
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 45 ft - 13.72 meter
- 45 ft 10 in - 13.97 meter
- 45 ft 10 in - 13.97 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 3 in - 1.3 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 75.67 ft
- Dry Weight:
- 37,265 lb
- Drive Type:
- (Individual), 114 (combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 137 Gallon(s) - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 46 Gallon(s) - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
Recent Upgrades/Add Ons
- All exterior cushions recovered with sunbrella
- Dometic CFX Bluetooth Programmable Digital Dual Zone Refrigerator/Freezer
- Rainman Portable Watermaker (Qty: 2)
- Spare parts, tools, extra lines, cookware, and dishes
- Yeti Cooler
- Canvas sunshade for front cockpit
- Canvas shade for rear cockpit
- Dinghy with 15hp Yamaha
- Stereo system
- Decorative indoor / outdoor pillows
- (2) Sets of binoculars
- HP Wireless Printer
- Decorative Indoor / outdoor storage baskets
- (3) Extra gas cans (6 gallon, 2 gallon, 1 gallon)
- Sheets, Comforters, Pillows for all beds
- Towels, linens, etc.
- New Gel Batteries May 2022 ($8,000)
- New 3000W Inverter May 2022 ($2000)
- Hard Top: Dedicated Marine HD with Ladder, Solar and LED Lighting
- Lazy Bag: Doyle Sails, Sunbrella
- Shore Power Inlet: 50A
- Generator: Onan 13.5kw with sound box
- Inverter: 3000W
- Depthsounder: B&G
- Log-Speedometer: B&G
- Wind Speed and Direction: B&G
- Navigation Center
- Plotter: B&G Zeus 12 at the helm station
- Autopilot: B&G
- Radio: Fusion Bluetooth with six speakers
- Compass: Plastimo
- GPS: B&G Zeus 12 with a second display at nav station
- Cockpit Speakers
- VHF: B&G V50 with second handset at helm station
- Washing Machine: Washer/Dryer Combo!
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven: Built-In
- Air Conditioning: Cruisair 48000 btu, 5 Zone Climate Control
- Electric Head: Quiet Flush (4)
- Heating: reverse cycle
- Hot Water heater
- Refrigerator: (3) Two S/S in Salon plus Cockpit Fridge
- Fresh Water Makers: Rainman 37 gph
- Deep Freezer: (2) Stainless Steel
- Battery Charger
- Cockpit Shower: Hot/Cold
- Davit(s) for ease of tender launching
- Tender: Limin 12' RIB with 15hp Yamaha
- Solar Panel: (2)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table
- Swimming Ladder
- Steering Wheel
- Electric Winch: All Electric at Helm
- Fully Battened Mainsail
- Furling Genoa: Profurl
Additional Factory Options
- Essential Package
- All Electric Flybridge Winches
- Cockpit Fridge
- Windlass Remote Control at Flybridge with Chain Counter
- USB Sockets in Cabins
- Gel Batteries in lieu of Acid Batteries
- Berth in Port Bow Compartment
- Berth in Starboard Bow Compartment
- Fans in Salons and Cabins
- AIS vessel identification system
450: SEEING BIGGER
Replacing a catamaran that has come to be seen as a benchmark is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the 450.
The 450 is now available in 2 versions: FlyBridge or SporTop.
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
- a steering station on the fly bridge with safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area
- a spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- a second cockpit, making best use of the forward area
- particularly safe and effective transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender
Interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls truly luxurious owner's cabins
Comfortable guest cabins with a side access to the double bed
"U"-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea, equipped with large hot plates, broad work space and plenty of storage optimization of the access between the cockpit and the galley engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Video Walkthrough w/ Commentary