2016 Leopard 44 Catamaran
Yacht price: $495,000
BUILDERS REMARKS: One of the many intriguing features this yacht offers is the forward cockpit
with direct access from the saloon. While a forward cockpit is conventional on the modern cruising
catamaran, the Leopard 44 distinctively offers an integral hardtop bimini, protecting the forward and
aft cockpit while also creating a comfortable outdoor living space.
Three fresh water tanks. Four electric flush heads. New bottom paint April 2023. 110V electrical system with lithium ion batteries, 1460W of solar panels, soft start aircon that can run on batteries all night, 20k spent upgrading the electrical system.
Port engine hours = 2490, starboard = 2449.
- 44 Catamaran
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 44 ft - 13.41 meter
- 42 ft 7 in - 12.98 meter
- 42 ft 7 in - 12.98 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 68.92 ft
- Drive Type:
- (Individual), 90 (combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 206 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Gallon(s) - tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
- ENGINE 1 Yanmar 4JH45 Port engine number: E10415
- ENGINE 2 Yanmar 4JH45 Starboard engine number: E10416
- Generator: 6kW ‘Northern Lights’ diesel in a soundproof shield.110-volt .
- SAILDRIVES: ‘Yanmar SD60’
- COOLING SYSTEM: Freshwater with heat exchanger
- PROPELLERS: Fixed two-bladed alloy propellers.
- TYPE: Sloop rig
- MAST HEIGHT: 68’ 11”
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Anodized Aluminium
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Single line slab & Antal mast track
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl C420
- 1 x ‘Lewmar 45’ single speed electric (12-v) self-tailing winch.
- 2 x Lewmar 45’ two speed, self-tailing winches.
- Port hull: A single bunk in the bow, a double cabin forward, 2 heads (toilets + showers) amidships, and a double cabin aft.
- Starboard hull: A single bunk in the bow, a double cabin forward, 2 heads (toilets + showers) amidships, and a double cabin aft.
- Bridgedeck – A settee with a dining table to starboard, galley to port, and a navigation station to starboard.
- A watertight door leads forward to a cockpit forward, and a sliding doorway aft leads to the aft cockpit area.
- All Heads are (3) Piece Electric Flush
- ‘Eno’ three-burner propane stovetop. OVEN: ‘Eno’,
- Vitrifrigo 12v / 110v fridge/freezer 90 lt
LOCATION & LOCKER DESCRIPTION: Propane in a dedicated cockpit locker. 2 tanks.
VENTILATION: Bottom drain. SOLENOID & PRESSURE GAUGE: Both.
MICROWAVE OVEN: ‘Magic Chef.’
- ‘Fusion MS-UD755’ media player – interior & cockpit speakers.
- 2 x ‘Fusion MSNRX200i’ remote controls – fore and aft cockpits.
- STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel
- 600 amp/hr lithium batteries 2021
- 1420 watts of solar panels 2021
- Charger inverter Victron 3000 watts
- Watermaker seawater pro 40 gph
- (2) Water Heaters
- (2) 1600 AC Units
- (3) Freshwater Tanks
- High-pressure pump deck wash
- Cockpit rear outdoor shower (hot /cold )
- New sails 2021
- Bottom paint April 2023
- New propellers 2021
- Weather radar and Doppler
- Mantus anchor 2021
- Lewmar anchor 2021
- AB dinghy aluminum 11’ 2021
- Outboard Yamaha 25hp 2021
- Pirate Lights Marine Security System
- Motion sensor
- Lights with two remotes
- Aqua track added to full deck, cockpit and helm.- 2022
- Full helm enclosure -2022
- Sun shades for cockpit - 2022
- Bowsprit -2022
- New Dyneema Jack lines - 2022
- Lewmar Jib cars - 2023
- AC soft starts - 2022
- Bilge pumps and float switches - 2023
- New Black water tank (starboard side ) - 2022
- New black water tank sensors - port and starboard
- Raymarine Flir mast camera - 2022
- Raymarine i60 wind- 2022
- Raymarine AIS Send / Receive with antenna and additional VHS antenna - 2022
- ACR Epirb - 2022
- Pepwave router ( duel card ) with 5G antenna - 2022
- Iridium satellite system - 2022
- Acuva UV / filter water drinking water system and faucet - 2022
- Black and decker washer spin dryer - 2022
- Sirocco fans for aft cabins -2022
- Whynter 12v /110v portable freezer -2021
- Electrical outlets added, 2 outdoor, one in the front sitting area and one in the cockpit.
- 3 receptacles were added in salon, two with USBs 1 without
- 1 receptacle added to starboard forward head
- New wiring, for the second 30 amp shore power plug with a new breaker. New 50 amp shore power splitter.
- New wiring for dive compressor system with waterproof shutoff switch and separate breakers.
- Rotary selector switches for power selection and charging selection
- Bauer Junior II electric dive compressor -2022 -to be negotiated separately
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.