2015 Sea Ray 300 Sundeck
Yacht price: $81,000
Sea Ray's largest Sundeck provides the acreage and attributes for larger-than-life fun, from a dinette that transforms into a sun lounge to a double sport seat with adjustable backrest to a wet bar with optional refrigerator.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- 24-Gallon freshwater system.
- 93-gallon fuel capacity.
- Black hull sides with Sundeck® graphics
- Cockpit floor storage forward and large ski storage in cockpit.
- Extended swim platform with concealed three-step stainless steel ladder.
- Wet bar with sink, faucet, and built-in cooler.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- Standard bimini top with stainless-steel hardware.
- Starboard side berth/storage area with portlight.
- Integrated transom seat.
- Sea Ray
- 300 Sundeck
- Riviera Beach, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 29 ft - 8.84 meter
- 29 ft 6 in - 8.99 meter
- 29 ft 6 in - 8.99 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 2 in - 0.97 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 8.42 ft
- Dry Weight:
- 7,700 lb
- Drive Type:
- (Individual), 380 (combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 130 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 24 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 10 Gallon(s)
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
- Aft Bench Seat
- Bow Loungers w/Integral Folding Arm Rests Hinged Seat Cushions & Storage Below
- Helm Bucket w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Slider & Swivel
- Integrated Transom Seating
- Port Back-to-Back Seat Lounger
- Propellers, Stainless Steel
- Trim Tabs, Hydraulic (Integrated w/Zeus System)
- Pressure Water System
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.Hull & Deck Features
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray (8) Thru-Bolted Stainless Steel
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics Package
- Handrail, Stainless-Steel
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Light, Stern
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, White PVC w/ Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye
- Storage, Anchor: w/Fiberglass Hatch & Stainless Steel Latch
- Swim Platform (2):
- Vent System, Engine Compartment: Integral
- Windshield, Custom Three-PieceTempered/Tinted Curved Glass
- Alarms, Engine: Oil & Water (Audible)
- Compass, Dash
- Horn: Mechanical
- SmartCraft Diagnostics
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses, Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels
- 4-in-1 Gauge (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Trim, Speedometer)
- System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage)
- Trim Gauge
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch
- Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent
- Steering, Power-Assisted, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches & Legend Backlighting
- Tilt & Trim, Power
- Battery Switch, Dual
- Battery Tray: w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank: w/Electric Shutoff Valve & Electric Sending Unit
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Oil Filter – Remote
- Bimini Top w/Boot & Stainless Steel Ball & Socket Hardware
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Quartz (Grey/White)
- MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT DTS Bravo III Sterndrive (300 hp) (Non-ECT Engines Available Outside the US)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.