2014 Crownline 330 CR
Yacht price: $144,900
Hey SWFL Boaters!
Get Everything You Need To Get On The Water!
- A Renowned Cruiser that Combines Manageable Size, Layout, Navigational and Comfort Amenities
- And Unparalleled Value Currently Priced BELOW JD Power Average Retail Price
- A Convenient Naples Marina Slip (additional cost) Available For Transfer!
If you've been looking for a clean, well-appointed "family and friends" cruiser that won't break the bank, take a close look at this one. Crownline compares very favorably priced brands on build, and gives you more standard features to enjoy.
Upgrades and Standard Features Include...
- Twin Mercruisers 350 Mag (225 hrs) with the Axius Joystick/SkyHook
- New (2022) Raymarine Axiom+9RV 9” Chartplotter/Fishfinder w/ Lighthouse North America Chart
- New (2022) ICOM M330G Class D DSC VHF Radio with GPS
- New (2022) Fusion XS FL65SPGW XS Series Premium Sound System
- New (2022) House, Engine Start, Generator Batteries
- New (2022) Marinco Shoreline Receptacle, 30A 125V
- Kohler Generator (2022 80-hr Service completed)
- New (2022) Polished Steel Anchor
- Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Electric Grill, and Cockpit TV
- Folding Radar Arch for low bridges and easy storage
- Large, Teak Inlaid Swim Platform & Deck Shower for easy boarding and water sports galore!
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Full Enclosure
- Solid Hardwood Flooring throughout the Cabin
...and so much more!
(See Descriptions for full specifications and check out video exterior walk arounds below)
Again, this elegant and practical cruiser is currently priced BELOW the JD Power average retail price!
So, what are you waiting for? Now you can snag a great yacht, plus a downtown Naples slip (additional cost) and start making priceless memories with family and friends.
Contact me today for more information and
to schedule a personal tour.
- 330 CR
- Naples, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 33 ft 10 in - 10.31 meter
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 8 in - 1.12 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 10.17 ft
- Dry Weight:
- 15,300 lb
- Drive Type:
- (Individual), 600 (combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 141 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 38 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 30 Gallon(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
Manufacturers New Vessel - Crownline 330 CR Standard Features
Crownline boats are built with its patented F.A.S.T. TAB® hull design, one of the most attractive hulls on the market. This hull also provides the ultimate in stability with smooth high-speed turning, reduced drag and enhanced time-to-plan acceleration.
Features and warranties on new vessels include:
- No hassle" battery charging system
- Abundant storage with gelcoat finish
- AC / DC power receptacles
- AC stove w/two burners
- Adjustable double helm seat w/Flip-up bolster & color-matched headrest
- Aft fender, rope and accessories storage area
- Air Conditioner / Heater w/Digital control pad
- Air Conditioner duct
- Anchor pulpit roller - Polished S/Steel
- Anti-skid surface
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing System with Indicator
- Battery parallel switch at helm
- Bow scuff plate
- Cabin entry door - lockable, with screen
- Cable TV and phone jack - wired
- Canvas - Color-keyed full camper canvas includes stand-up top w / Quick disconnect hardware, clear front bimini connector, side & aft curtains, embroidered boot, S/S tubing & hardware
- Choice Of Designer Fabrics
- CO detectors (2)
- Cockpit wetbar w/Sink, refrigerator, trash receptacle & AC / DC outlets
- Cooler - 48 quart, carry-on
- Courtesy Lights
- Crystal Cap letters with Crownline Logo
- Curved, tinted safety glass walk-thru windshield w/ stainless header and pass-thru vented door
- Custom counter tops w/back splash
- D.T.S. - Digital Throttle & Shift Control (Gas Mercruiser engines only)
- Deck Hatches (3) - tinted, with screens
- Depth Sounder w/Outside Air and Water Temperature
- Dockside water receptacle w/ pressurized water system
- Dual battery switch
- Dual electric horns (concealed)
- Electric Lift Engine Hatch w/Secondary "Quick Charge" Terminal
- Electric vacu-flush head with built in macerator & discharge holding tank
- Enclosed head compartment - shower w/adjustable head, teak wood seat, cabinet / vanity w/mirror, solid surface counter top and shower sump pump
- Engine hour meter
- Exhaust vent, electric (head)
- Fire extinguishers (2)
- Five Year Canvas Warranty Against Manuf. Defects, Seam Tears & Thread Separation (Expired on 2014 CR 330 listed)
- Five Year Engine and Powertrain Warranty On All Engines (Expired on 2014 CR 330 listed)
- Five Year Upholstery Warranty Against Manuf. Defects, Seam Tears & Thread Separation (Expired on 2014 CR 330 listed)
- Five Year Warranty Against Manuf. Defect On Stainless Steel (Expired on 2014 CR 330 listed)
- Five Year Warranty On Gelcoat Blistering (Expired on 2014 CR 330 listed)
- Foredeck drinkholders and grab handles
- Full instrumentation - deluxe fog resistant, reduced glare gauges with S/Steel bezels & lifetime warranty
- Fully integrated cockpit fiberglass liner, self draining
- Galley with new richly toned, high gloss cabinetry, custom counter tops and stainless steel sink
- Galvanic isolator
- Gelcoat - Premium Two-tone Armorcote Gelcoat Pattern (narrow hull band or solid Moonstone)
- Generator (Gas 6.5KW) w/Remote starter
- High water alarm system - audio / visual
- Interior - Aft U-Wrap cockpit seating, port lounge
- Lifetime Stringer System Warranty Against Delamination or Manufacturers Defect
- Low glare dash
- Microwave - Stainless Steel
- Molded steps to foredeck for easy access
- Mounting area for navigation electronics at helm
- Navigation Lights
- Overhead storage
- Oversized Hanging Locker
- Portable table w/Designated storage
- Portlights - four, with screens
- Premium smooth-actuation throttle and shift cables
- Privacy curtains
- Rack-and-Pinion steering
- Refrigerator (110V/12V) - Stainless Steel
- Remote for stereo at transom & helm
- Remote spotlight
- Resetable breakers at helm
- S/Steel 10" pull-up, oversized cleats (6) embossed
- S/Steel bow rail - 1.25" diam. w/ lifeline, (316L)
- S/Steel Rub Rail Insert w/White extrusion
- S/Steel Shocks For Sundecks and Lids
- S/Steel transom entry gate with solid surface door
- Screened, opening portlight in head compartment
- Shore power inlets & 50' cords (2) w/Battery charger
- Shower - hand held freshwater (hot and cold)
- Snap In Cockpit Carpet - Berber
- Solid Surface accents - cockpit
- Sony Upgraded Stereo - AM/FM/CD Player w/Rear USB Port for iPod, iPhone, Blackberry & Other USB Devices, 52 Watts X 4, Detachable Faceplate, Front Aux Input, XM / Sirius Ready, Wired Remote & CD Changer Compatible
- Stainless Steel Cup holders
- Stainless Steel Grab Handles Throughout
- Stainless Steel hardware, fittings & deck plates
- Swim Platform - Flex-Teak platform inlays, integrated storage tubs & stainless steel four step boarding letter and grab handle
- Table - solid wood
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trash Receptacle
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators
- TV - flat screen
- Water heater
- Windlass control at helm & foredeck
- Windlass w/rope and chain
- Windshield wiper
- Woodgrain kit (dash and full wood wheel)
Crownline Boats….Superior Construction….They Think So and Back It Up! 11/18/2016
The January Toronto Boat Show bowrider wars are upon us shortly! Displays are designed, stock ordered and salespeople practicing their tactics! Although it is called the Toronto Boat Show….it is not a show for participating dealers….we are there to sell boats in the dead of winter!
If you are prepared to buy just what the local dealer offers on your lake…stop reading and you get good or bad what they are offering as a trade-off on potentially easier service and storage. If you are looking for best bang for your buck….read on!
The term to consider is value versus cost. Everyone talks about this….say this is what they truly want…but how come too many decisions are based strictly on overall look?
At the Toronto Boat Show every single boat salesperson is going to stand on top of their boat and say it is great quality and best in class. No surprise here and we were expecting them to say that we actually skimp or have issues with this part of our construction or Brand X is better than our?
Okay……how can a buyer take the salesperson out of the equation and feel confident that they are actually receiving the best quality for the money? That’s a really good question and would there be some magical place to get the information required?
Lets Look at Warranty
Every boat manufacturer know exactly what their warranty claims are based on age of the boat. The cost of warranty service is built into the price of the boat. Four Winns for example a number of years ago told me that they built-in 3% into the cost structure. I have had many conversations over the years with various boat builder about warranty period and why they are what they are. It always comes down to expected claim levels as the boat ages. So it would follow that if Brand X’s boat is really built with superior materials and construction technology…..they should be able to offer the best warranty for protection of the buyer….right?
Warranty Comparison Posted November 2016
What stands out here? Crownline put this out and in the United States this better be right or you will end in court! What stands out here and should be considered?
- Poorest overall construction warranty is provided by Chaparral Boats.
- Second worst is Regal due to their only one year of protection on stringers and transom assembles.
- Cobalt the most expensive of the bunch comes third…..interesting as they can be significantly more to purchase.
- Crownline has a very slight edge over Monterey only in the area of upholstery.
- Crownline and SeaRay match on construction warranty and therefore with the provided length of coverage as considered best in class.
Who is the clear winner based on warranty coverage alone?
Crownline as they provide significantly additional coverage on upholstery and canvas.
When I looked at this chart the Regal Coverage of just one year on stringers and transom assemblies I found alarming. Not demonstrating any confidence here in construction processes in this area. In terms of warranty…stringers and transom assemblies are very expensive to fix as a significant portion of the hull itself has to be disassembled…..we are talking thousands of dollars! As a boat dealer…do not want to have a conversation with a family that just 2 or 3 years ago gave me $50,000 or Brand X and now we have a major problem with stringers or transom construction and I need $15,000 form you to repair……Yikes!
The Pride Group essentially is the sole source for both SeaRay and Chaparral right now in Ontario. Both of these brands from this dealer with Pride Group Pricing will be higher in initial purchase cost when comparing apples to apples than every other brand in this comparison with the exception of Cobalt. What is up with Cobalt…they are how much… and the warranty is not great.
The lowest cost to purchase in the comparison group is Crownline and they are standing up in the marketplace with the strongest warranty. All these brand have strong curb appeal. Can our family save money and get superior warranty coverage in a Tier 1 boat build……apparently the answer is yes!Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Exterior Walkaround 1
Exterior Walkaround 2
Interior Walkthrough 1
Helm & Cockpit Walkaround