2013 Hinckley Talaria 34
Yacht price: $649,000
“Just a Smidge” is a 2013 Hinckley Talaria 34’. Sharing the graceful Down East lines of the original Hinckley Picnic Boat, the Hinckley T34 is a twin diesel jet boat intended for day trips with family and friends. The single-level deck flows easily from the helm to the swim platform. There are two separate seating areas in the T34, one with facing curved lounges under the hardtop and the other with plush fore- and aft-facing seats in the cockpit. Re-powered in September 2022 with twin Volvo D4 engines, “Just a Smidge” has extended warranties through August 19th 2026. Meticulously maintained with an open check book, this 2013 Hinckley Talaria 34’ is ready for her next owner.
- Talaria 34
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Just a Smidge
- Boat Type:
- Jet Boats
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 34 ft - 10.36 meter
- 34 ft - 10.36 meter
- 34 ft - 10.36 meter
- Draft - max:
- 1 ft 10 in - 0.56 meter
- Cruise Speed:
- 27 kn
- (Individual), 600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 29 kn
- Fuel Tank:
- 160 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 35 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 28 Gallon(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
HULL AND DECK
Hinckley DualGuard Plus® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Stars & Stripes Blue Awlgrip Hull.
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Double bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch.
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12 volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and hand held wireless remote.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Stainless Steel handrails on cabin house, pilothouse top and across aft end of pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow and stern fixed 316L stainless steel mooring cleats and “Pull-Up” mid-rail cleats
- Fender padeyes with chafe strips on toe rail
- Two stainless steel rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks
- Pilothouse top with Hinckley designed fiberglass mast with radome and GPS antenna painted to match deck color.
- Three fixed ports on cabin house sides and one opening port in the head.
- One oversized low-profile stainless-steel hatch in cabin house with roller blind/screen
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with teak inserts, stainless steel supports and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless Steel Swim handle on transom, painted to match the hull
- Transom mounted stainless steel tow hook
- Custom hull reinforced & stainless steel tow eye on stem
- Hinckley with gloss varnished teak on dash, pilothouse instrument pod and window frames
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless Stainless Steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) oversized stainless steel hatches on pilothouse top with roller blind/screens.
- Two Hinckley seats port and starboard. Covered with Ultraleather Ivory.
- Cushioned settees port and starboard covered in Sunbrella “Dupione Pearl”.
- Air conditioning return air vents and Accupoint vents in pilothouse
- Two sets of rod racks under pilothouse overhead
- Insulated white overhead.
- Lighting is three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (4) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®”. The JetStick integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick.
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm.
The cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
- Cushions covered in Sunbrella “Dupione Pearl”
- Varnished teak coaming cap
- Hinckley custom built teak step box to aid boarding on port or stb side
- Starboard transom door from swim platform.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Ample storage in seat lockers.
- Stamoid cockpit cover
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Sandalwood Corian countertop
- Single under mounted polished stainless-steel bowl with Corian cover.
- Stainless-steel front-loading refrigerator.
- 110 VAC microwave
- 110-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Sandalwood Corian countertop with under mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/handheld shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with deck fitting
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter.
- Opening port
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella “Dupione Pearl”.
- A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth.
- Overhead opening hatch with roller blind/screen
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each.
- House – Two (2) 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- Two 150-amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- Mastervolt 2000W Inverter/Battery Charger
- 2X 30-amp – 110v shore power cord
- Twin ZF transmissions
- Proportional electric 7” bow thruster
- Hinckley custom JetStick Gen3 control system is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Power assist hydraulic steering system
Generator: 5-kw Onan marine diesel generator with remote digital display start/stop panel and sound shield.
Air Conditioning: Air Conditioning for interior and pilothouse. Total of 24,000 BTU = 8,000 BTU unit for interior, two 8,000 BTU units for pilothouse, with reverse-cycle for heat.
- Accu-point heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin and head. Provides heat when the engine is running.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high-water alarm
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160-gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shutdown.
Ground Tackle System:
- Maxwell electric windlass pkg: Polished stainless steel Delta anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or remote at anchor locker.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- (5) Dock lines
- (2) Fenders with fleece covers
- Cockpit shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- (6) Life jackets
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
2013 Hinckley 34' Talaria