1995 Catalina 36 MkII
Yacht price: $71,900
Don't let her age fool you!
Perspective is a beautiful example of the extremely popular Catalina 36 MKII. Lots of recent upgrades and a very comfortable layout make her a standout among the rest.
- Full suite of Raymarine electronics, including oversized chartplotter with AIS & radar, wind, depth, speed and autopilot. All mounted on a new Navpod at the helm (2017)
- 9' Zodiac dinghy & Honda outboard on folding davits off the stern
- Gorgeous interior with new upholstery in the salon and galley sink/countertop
- Many more upgrades detailed in the listing....
- 36 MkII
- Annapolis, MD, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 36 ft 4 in - 11.07 meter
- 36 ft 4 in - 11.07 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 5 in - 1.35 meter
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 35 (Individual), 35 (combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 25 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 75 Gallon(s) - 3 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 15 Gallon(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
The inside of the Catalina 36 MKII is surprisingly spacious for a boat of her size due to the 12' beam carried well aft. To port is a well equipped galley followed by a large U shaped dinette with a fixed salon table that telescopes down to create an additional berth. To starboard, is the nav station followed by two single seats and a cocktail table. This table can also drop down to create a single berth or straight settee. Forward is a v-berth and head. Aft is the second cabin with a queen berth. Lots of opening portlights and overhead hatches provide plenty of light and ventilation throughout.
- All new interior upholstery (2021) breathes new life into this classic design!
- Large U-shaped dinette to port with fixed table that converts into a double berth when needed. This was an upgrade from the factory and allows for more seating and a bigger berth.
- Two single seats with a small table to starboard. The table drops down and can convert into a straight settee or a single berth. Add a lee cloth and this will make an excellent sea berth while underway.
- Entertainment center where the traditional TV console once was has been converted into a breakfast nook complete with microwave and coffee bar.
- Flat screen TV on forward bulkhead.
- Navigation station with chart table, breaker panels and swiveling chair that can be stowed while underway.
- Weems & Plath clock & barometer.
- Reverse cycle heat & AC w/ new raw water strainer.
- Teak & holly sole with teak woodwork that is nicely varnished and in great condition for a boat of this age. Overall, very clean and bright.
- New cabin lighting and 12V fans.
- New stainless sink with new faucet.
- New Cambria stone countertop.
- Seaward/Hillrange Princess 2 burner propane stove/oven.
- Adler Barbor 12V DC refrigeration cleverly disguised under a custom wood top that doubles as a serving tray.
- Dry storage locker
- Great storage throughout
- Large V-berth with new custom mattress
- Hanging locker
- Vanity mirror with storage behind & below
- Private entrance to the head
- Large overhead hatch with new MarineCo day/night solar vent
- Athwartships queen berth with custom upholstery (2021)
- Hanging locker
- Large opening hatch for ventilation
- Molded sink & vanity with new faucet
- Shower with full curtain enclosure & seat
- Marine head with holding tank
- New macerator pump (2017)
- New sanitation hoses
- Converted head to a freshwater flush, pulling from the forward water tank, to eliminate the head smell
- Clean, bright and large enough to do your business in!
- 30 amp shore power service with dedicated inlet for AC. New primary shore power inlet installed
- Replaced shore power cord cable ends
- 110 volt & 12 volt ships service
- 16,000 BTU MarineAir Reverse Cycle Heat & AC. Replaced AC inlet thru hull
- New cabin fans
- New LED lighting throughout w/ integrated USB ports
- Water heater (New 2017)
- 3 water tanks for a total of 75 gallons onboard.
- Heart Interface Link 2000 inverter / battery charger
- (2) house 4D batteries (2017) & (1) start battery (2023)
- New bilge pump (2017)
Removed & cleaned both aft water tanks, removed, cleaned & sanitized both fill hoses (2022)
Installed new dedicated aft water tank vent hoses (2022)
Installed new vent fitting, cleaned/rescreened existing (2022)
- Aqua Meter Carbon Monoxide monitor
- Sony radio & CD Player. XM Satellite Radio compatible (subscription required)
- Raymarine cSeries chartplotter with integrated digital radar and AIS (2017)
- AIS will transmit & receive
- Charts for East Coast
- XM weather overlay onto chartplotter (subscription required)
- Axiom digital radar on Raymarine Quantum Raydome
- Raymarine p70s Autopilot (2017)
- Raymarine i60 Wind speed & direction (2017)
- Raymarine i50 Depth & Speed (2017, including new transducers & new thru hull)
- Standard Horizon VHF in cockpit (2017)
- Ritchie compass (recalibrated & serviced 2017)
- Cockpit speakers
- Universal M35 diesel engine w/ 1,615 hours
- New Starter (2017)
- New fuel gauge (2017)
- New fuel tank (2019)
Replaced throttle and shift cables (2020)
Changed all engine cooling hoses (2020)
Replaced water heater coolant hoses (2020)
Replaced all engine fuel hoses (2020)
- Rebuilt engine raw water pump/replace hose from pump to inner cooler (2021)
Removed/repaired exhaust riser/mixing elbow (2022)
- MaxProp 3 blade feathering prop (serviced 2017), with fixed 3 blade as spare
- Standard rig
- Schaffer headsail furling system with 135% genoa (not new but in good condition; inspected & restitched 2017)
- Fully battened mainsail w/ 2 reef points (not new but in good condition)
- Dutchman flaking system (lines replaced 2017)
- Forespar telescoping whisker pole mounded on mast (new 2018)
- (2) Lewmar ST30 winches on cabin top
- (2) Lewmar ST48 winches for genoa
- Some running rigging has been updated
- The MKII version carries the 12' beam aft, and features a wide swim platform with swim ladder
- Transom shower
- Walk thru stern with removable seat
- Cockpit stern seats
- Large storage locker
- Wide decks with non-skid deck surface
- Double lifelines with Pelican hooks and port & starboard boarding gates
- Folding dinghy davits
- Outboard engine mount & hoist
- Chainplates inspected in 2016 and are in good condition
- Resealed binnacle stanchion mounts (2020)
- Electric anchor windlass
- Anchor locker drain (new 2017)
- Two anchors
- Bimini & Dodger (2017), connector piece, helm cover, mainsail cover all in Navy blue
- New cockpit cushions (2020)
- Bottom painted 2021, diver cleaned April 2023
- New propane tank (2017)
- 2004 Zodiac 9' rigid bottom dinghy
- 2017 Honda 2.3HP outboard engine
- Dinghy towing harness & lines
- Bosun chair
- Horshoe pony
- Magma propane grill
- Boat hooks
- Dock lines
- Rope splice kit
- All screens for ports & hatches
- Life jackets (standard & inflatable)
- All manuals complete & onboard
- Additional spares
The following items are excluded and will not convey with the purchase:
- Pillows in forward berth
- Bedspreads, quilts, blankets
- Galley ware
- Personal items such as artwork, some décor and tools
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
To schedule an appointment to see this boat, please call: